Auger is not operating

bartles

Reaction score
I have a very new, hardly used PB700FB1 grill. I can tell the fan is operating at start, set on smoke, but the auger is not feeding(hopper empty and auger tube is clear of pellets). My connections are good, and the motor turns fine when external power is wired to it, disconnected from the wiring harness..........ideas?

Last edited:
I have a very new, hardly used PB700FB1 grill. I can tell the fan is operating at start, set on smoke, but the auger is not feeding(hopper empty and auger tube is clear of pellets). My connections are good, and the motor turns fine when external power is wired to it, disconnected from the wiring harness..........ideas?
If everything is hooked up correctly it sounds like a controller issue

Hopper empty…. Fill it and try again

It was the controller, thanks!
Call Danson’s customer service at 877.303.3134 or 480.923.9630 for information or suggestions for the new app, or operating assistance or for a warranty registration or parts replacement under your 5 year warranty.

In Canada: Phone: 1-877-942-2246 And 877-303-3134 and 877-942-2246 are the Danson’s tech line.

Also definitely leave your phone number for call back if prompted to.

You can also Try the chat feature on the PitBoss website. https://pitboss-grills.com/

As your controller is the issue, they can diagnose it and get it replaced under warranty for you.

Back