Austin XL: P setting not visible on Display

Ravens23

Reaction score
On my Austin XL, I do not see the "P" setting in the upper right hand corner of the Display panel. For example, I would expect to see a "P4" since it is the default setting. Any one have an idea why this would not be visible? Thank you.

Used my PB700FB1 for the first time today. Display so faint can't read it. Can't see anything except part of temp. Called customer service and explained about the display, and can't connect to the gill to my phone. Said was shipping new parts for a fix. Will follow up after I install new parts.

Well guys, got the new controller yesterday. Install was easy. Turn it on and worked fine, good display.
Tried to connect to my phone, but unsuccessful.
Look on line for some help, but nothing seems to work. Maybe it just doesn't like Google phones.

On my Austin XL, I do not see the "P" setting in the upper right hand corner of the Display panel. For example, I would expect to see a "P4" since it is the default setting. Any one have an idea why this would not be visible? Thank you.
Due you have it set to a cook temp ? If so you will not see it. Learning today that the P setting only works in smoke mode.

Back