Bigger than the Lexington

Mark38090

Media
Reaction score
I bought a lexington last year to see if the pellet was worth all the hype. I love my lexington but now I want bigger. I did a teen pound ham for Easter and it barely cleared the top of the smoker. I went to look at several new ones and I really like the roll top version that is sold at Academy. I came here to see if there were any known issues but keep seeing issues with the app/ digital controllers not working or responding. Does anyone know if these issues have been resolved and is it more prevalent in certain models. I'm specifically looking at the 1250 and 1600 competition models.

I bought a lexington last year to see if the pellet was worth all the hype. I love my lexington but now I want bigger. I did a teen pound ham for Easter and it barely cleared the top of the smoker. I went to look at several new ones and I really like the roll top version that is sold at Academy. I came here to see if there were any known issues but keep seeing issues with the app/ digital controllers not working or responding. Does anyone know if these issues have been resolved and is it more prevalent in certain models. I'm specifically looking at the 1250 and 1600 competition models.
I was in the same situation. Sold my Lexington Onyx Edition and bought a Platinum 1250 from my local Walmart. Like it a lot. The app and wifi is a problem for a lot of people, but I also think there's a lot of people who have it working, but you only hear from the ones that don't. My app wifi didn't work right away, but I finally got it working, and it's been working ever since.

Latest Discussions

Back