Firmware Update

Steve In Pa

Media
Reaction score
Of course, upon starting my smoke and opening the app I got an alert there was a firmware update. I like to live on the edge so I proceeded.
Update installed successfully even on Bluetooth.
Anyway, my imagination or not but it seemed the vertical after the update was more responsive and accurate as far as temperature settings. No swinging high and low.
Connectivity of the app to the vertical was iffy as ever though.

Of course, upon starting my smoke and opening the app I got an alert there was a firmware update. I like to live on the edge so I proceeded.
Anyway, my imagination or not but it seemed the vertical after the update was more responsive and accurate as far as temperature settings. No swinging high and low.
Steve, I'll let you know what my smoker does when I smoke something next.

🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

I was starting a cook and did the update while heating up my pro series vertical pellet smoker. It completed successfully and I have noticed on this cook the temps are staying more consistent! Does anyone have a list of what was supposed to be addressed on the firmware update?

Back