Greetings from the Pacific Northwest!

WAPensFan

Media
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just came across this forum after getting a Pro Series 1150 for Father’s Day. Looking forward to learning my new grill and seeing what you all can share with me!

I think my first step will be to find a good, easy to setup rain canopy so I can use this beautiful grill year round.

Hey everyone! Just came across this forum after getting a Pro Series 1150 for Father’s Day. Looking forward to learning my new grill and seeing what you all can share with me!

I think my first step will be to find a good, easy to setup rain canopy so I can use this beautiful grill year round.
I traveled through western Washington once upon a time. It was moist. Under cover seems like a good idea.
Welcome and be sure to show pics of your work.

Welcome to the forum.
I use pop up canapies at times. Four 5 gallon buckets tied to the corner loops of the cover tames the wind.

Back