Hello fellow smokers....of meat!

SmokinTodd

Media
Reaction score
I just purchased the 850 Pro Series 2 and I love it.
I have smoked about 5 meats on it and I'm learning and getting better each time.
1 half brisket
2 meat loaf
Hamburger patties
New York steaks
I bought mine at Lowe's. They gave me 85.00 off the 599.00 price. I also got 2 40lb. Bags of competition series pellets for 16.00 each bag.
Smoker was fully assembled too.
Smoker has worked flawless since day one. App has worked excellent.
I just learned keeping it on "S" for smoke really cranks up the smoke and keeps it at 180.
I just smoke a meatloaf for 2 hours on Smoke then cranked it up to 350. Once meat hit 200 internal I pulled it. O man, I'm getting the hang of this baby now.
Need patience and give it more more more time on smoke!!!
I love it!! Built like a tank too.
Worth every penny!

Attachments

• IMG_20230810_184711253.jpg
    IMG_20230810_184711253.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 62
I also purchased this to spread out the heat. It made a tremendous difference. I looked at some very tiny ones a a piece to seal up the end by the temp probe. I did not need the end piece as mine was already flush from the factory. I felt their pit cover was too small and went with this one by smokedaddy.
It fit perfectly, no cutting or modifications required. It'sade a huge difference too.
Smoke Daddy OEM Heavy Duty 10... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09ZPWKKBK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

It's really rhi
I also purchased this to spread out the heat. It made a tremendous difference. I looked at some very tiny ones a a piece to seal up the end by the temp probe. I did not need the end piece as mine was already flush from the factory. I felt their pit cover was too small and went with this one by smokedaddy.
It fit perfectly, no cutting or modifications required. It'sade a huge difference too.
Smoke Daddy OEM Heavy Duty 10... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09ZPWKKBK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

It's really thick and heavy duty. I'm impressed with it. No warping at all. Nice quality but a bit pricey.
Get what you pay for.....

It's really rhi

It's really thick and heavy duty. I'm impressed with it. No warping at all. Nice quality but a bit pricey.
Get what you pay for.....
I have the Heavy D from smoke daddy which is almost the same but allows me to burn wood chunks. I leave it in even without using chunks because it definitely spreads the heat.

I have the Heavy D from smoke daddy which is almost the same but allows me to burn wood chunks. I leave it in even without using chunks because it definitely spreads the heat.
Yes I wanted that one but it would not fit right in my 850 Pro Series 2. So I purchased the other one and I'm VERY happy with it.

Back