Hello from New Jersey

kidhudi

Reaction score
Just found this site. Seems like a great place to share ideas.
I purchased a KC combo last week. Already did a few cooks on it. so far so good the thing has been running without any hickups.

Hopefully i learn a lot here. i have never owned a smoker before. :)

thanks

@ANT0407 thanks for the welcome. let's just say it has been a sketchy start. i used the griddle for pork roll egg and cheese sandwiches ( a jersey thing apparently) i also did a pork chop that i completely dried out. i did pork ribs tonight that were ok at best. i am not going to lie to you. i am watching youtube and winging it. i have a nephew and a best friend i will learn from. they are pretty proficient at smoking. either way i am having fun :)

Thanks @Mike From R.I. and @Jimsmokes much appreciated.

@ANT0407 thanks for the welcome. let's just say it has been a sketchy start. i used the griddle for pork roll egg and cheese sandwiches ( a jersey thing apparently) i also did a pork chop that i completely dried out. i did pork ribs tonight that were ok at best. i am not going to lie to you. i am watching youtube and winging it. i have a nephew and a best friend i will learn from. they are pretty proficient at smoking. either way i am having fun :)

Thanks @Mike From R.I. and @Jimsmokes much appreciated
I learn alot from You Tube as well, and definitely learn alot from the members in this forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask. There are alot of helpful people here.

Back