Igniter issue …. HELP !!!

PitBoss_Guest

Reaction score
My husband has a Pit Boss pellet smoker.

We ❤️ it !!! We use it very often … sometimes daily especially while we are camping at the lake. Recently he started having issues with it. He replaced the igniter as suggested. This worked for a little while but now it has started completely shutting - OFF - in the middle of cooking. The last 2 times he has used it (yesterday & today) it shut off & he had to
finish cooking the meat in the oven. Can you please help us figure out [ FiX ] our beloved PiT BoSS ?????

My husband has a Pit Boss pellet smoker.

We ❤️ it !!! We use it very often … sometimes daily especially while we are camping at the lake. Recently he started having issues with it. He replaced the igniter as suggested. This worked for a little while but now it has started completely shutting - OFF - in the middle of cooking. The last 2 times he has used it (yesterday & today) it shut off & he had to
finish cooking the meat in the oven. Can you please help us figure out [ FiX ] our beloved PiT BoSS ?????
Sounds like what mine did when the igniter went out. It would run a little while then quit. I could unplug it and plug it back in and sometimes it would work sometimes not.

Back