It's nice seeing a company fix a mistake

jaykav

Media
Reaction score
So some of you know i recently bought the INT-11P-B. In a promo video they talked about high/low alarms, which for the life of me I couldn't find...technically you could say the max temp you set the cook to is your high alarm but i was hoping for more of a range temp option on the ambient sensor...

Long story short this option doesn't exist on this device. The company admitted this in an email and I just noticed they deleted the promo video fixed the info and reuploaded.

I like companies who don't ignore their consumers and then admit and fix a mistake even if its just a bit of wrong info.

So some of you know i recently bought the INT-11P-B. In a promo video they talked about high/low alarms, which for the life of me I couldn't find...technically you could say the max temp you set the cook to is your high alarm but i was hoping for more of a range temp option on the ambient sensor...

Long story short this option doesn't exist on this device. The company admitted this in an email and I just noticed they deleted the promo video fixed the info and reuploaded.

I like companies who don't ignore their consumers and then admit and fix a mistake even if its just a bit of wrong info.
I just got an inkbird temp probe. I love it.

Latest Discussions

Back