Network Name

At one time I thought PBLxxx was connected to my router, but it’s not there now. Thank you for the response.
I have a Linksys router and my grill showed up as PBLF6C4. The last 4 characters are actually the last 4 characters of my grills mac address. I changed the name of the grill on my router to "Smoker". If your grill is working properly with your wifi, it's odd that it's not showing up when you're cooking.

I have a Linksys router and my grill showed up as PBLF6C4. The last 4 characters are actually the last 4 characters of my grills mac address. I changed the name of the grill on my router to "Smoker". If your grill is working properly with your wifi, it's odd that it's not showing up when you're cooking.
I didn’t think it’s really connecting. My ATT Smart Home app doesn’t show it connected.

I didn’t think it’s really connecting. My ATT Smart Home app doesn’t show it connected.
Did you initially try and connect your grill through the app, because that is the only way your grill will initially connect to your wifi? After the initial setup the grill will connect to your wifi every time you turn it on.

Did you initially try and connect your grill through the app, because that is the only way your grill will initially connect to your wifi? After the initial setup the grill will connect to your wifi every time you turn it on.
I’m being told now by PB support it will only work with a dedicated 2.4gz wireless modem. Has anyone else been told this?

I changed routers and need to reconnect to my PB. The manual doesn’t cover that. Any help on what to do would be appreciated.
If you've had your grill connected to you old router at one time, just delete the grill from the app and then go through the process of adding the grill back to the app and connecting it to your new router. Like you did the first time with the old router.

If you've had your grill connected to you old router at one time, just delete the grill from the app and then go through the process of adding the grill back to the app and connecting it to your new router. Like you did the first time with the old router.
In the beginning of this video, this guy does a good job showing how to connect your grill to wifi.

Back