New Pit Boss Smoker/Grill

Doodle4587

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and my husband and I just bought our first smoker/grill. I would like to grill some pork kabobs for our first time using it. Can anyone give me some advice so I don't mess up my very first attempt at grilling/smoking.

Thanks in advance

Mike covered you there. My suggestion would be to not mix your proteins and vegetables on the same skewers. Cooking times vary to much.
If you're doing beef don't use cheap cuts and definitely not stew meat. Had some friends once ask me how I got my beef kabobs so tender. When I ask what cuts they had been using? They told me the beef chunks at the butcher or the chuck steaks. Well there it is I use filets or the tenderloin tails when they're available.
Also wet brine your chicken and marinate your pork.

Mike covered you there. My suggestion would be to not mix your proteins and vegetables on the same skewers. Cooking times vary to much.
If you're doing beef don't use cheap cuts and definitely not stew meat. Had some friends once ask me how I got my beef kabobs so tender. When I ask what cuts they had been using? They told me the beef chunks at the butcher or the chuck steaks. Well there it is I use filets or the tenderloin tails when they're available.
Also wet brine your chicken and marinate your pork.
Thank you sooo much for the info ! This is great to know !

Latest Discussions

Back