New PS2 850 Owner

Greetings all. Decided to ditch my propane grill and electric smoker and purchased a PS2 850. This is my first pellet grill so expect I will have lots of questions for you all.

Regards,
Greg
I've had my 850 for a little over a year now and it's been a good grill. Anything that turned out wrong was my fault - not the PB. I recently got a flame tamer and it's really helped even out the barrel temps and allowed me to use more of the grate area without worrying too much about hot spots. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you cook on it first.

Greetings all. Decided to ditch my propane grill and electric smoker and purchased a PS2 850. This is my first pellet grill so expect I will have lots of questions for you all.

Regards,
Greg
Welcome aboard from the Smokies in TN. I too am an 850 PS2 owner for over 2 years. P.B. customer service has always come through if needed! Smoke on!

Regards,
Greg
I have the same smoker PB850 SERIES II. it has never failed in 3 years. Its been a great smoker. I think its the series 3 that is having issues with electronics/controller/ignightor/etc.

I've had my 850 for a little over a year now and it's been a good grill. Anything that turned out wrong was my fault - not the PB. I recently got a flame tamer and it's really helped even out the barrel temps and allowed me to use more of the grate area without worrying too much about hot spots. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you cook on it first.
which tamer did you get?

Latest Discussions

Back