PBV5S2 Vertical Competition Series 2 from Academy

Spalts

Reaction score
Good afternoon to all! I am having trouble finding replacement parts for my PBV5S2 Vertical Competition Series 2 I purchased from Academy back in May 2023. I have searched online EVERYWHERE.and come up with nothing. I really don’t want to call Pit Boss. Any hep would be greatly appreciated! Thx to all!

Attachments

• IMG_5791.png
    IMG_5791.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5790.png
    IMG_5790.png
    923.4 KB · Views: 9
Good afternoon to all! I am having trouble finding replacement parts for my PBV5S2 Vertical Competition Series 2 I purchased from Academy back in May 2023. I have searched online EVERYWHERE.and come up with nothing. I really don’t want to call Pit Boss. Any hep would be greatly appreciated! Thx to all!
Welcome from East Texas to the group!
Exactly what parts are you looking for?
Here’s a link to a place that sells the parts. Hopefully this helps you 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Why would you want to buy parts when it's under warranty for free, or are you looking to stockpile parts for the smoker?

Back