Pellets on sale at Lowe's

Not sure if this has been posted yet but Lowe's has Pit Boss pellets on sale for $11.99. Headed down to restock now.
I took a look on my Lowe’s app and I see that sale. It was just for the competition blend, 40 pound bag marked down to 1199
I have not use that yet so calling all gonna smoke or what do you think about the competition blend?

I'm a bit of a purist being from SC but it's the only thing I use. I like my smoked meat to taste like meat with smoke, not cherries or apples or whatever. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not what I do. Over the years I've tried quite a few different pellets and I always come back to competition blend.

I'm a bit of a purist being from SC but it's the only thing I use. I like my smoked meat to taste like meat with smoke, not cherries or apples or whatever. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's just not what I do. Over the years I've tried quite a few different pellets and I always come back to competition blend.
Thx, I got a bag as I do need to restock a bit.
I am doing the in store pickup. Their delivery fees are nuts.

I took a look on my Lowe’s app and I see that sale. It was just for the competition blend, 40 pound bag marked down to 1199
I have not use that yet so calling all gonna smoke or what do you think about the competition blend?
Competition Blend is what I use and I need to resupply. We really like the taste of competition blend.

Latest Discussions

Back