Pitboss PB1100PSC2 Smoker/Grill Combo

JoeDavis

Reaction score
First time poster here and owner of the Pitboss PB1100PSC2 smoker/grill combo bought from Lowe's and have been smoking for 3 years since purchase. Recently moved from Texas to Michigan. During that move my broiler bottom and slider top for the smoker disappeared during the move. Does anyone know where I can purchase the broiler pieces for my smoker? So far all the bottoms ive found are anywhere from 22 to 32 inches long and don't fit the 15 inch inner barrel width that the broiler bottom sits on. Any assistance is greatly appreciated, I've tried contacting pitboss and have gotten no assistance yet.

First time poster here and owner of the Pitboss PB1100PSC2 smoker/grill combo bought from Lowe's and have been smoking for 3 years since purchase. Recently moved from Texas to Michigan. During that move my broiler bottom and slider top for the smoker disappeared during the move. Does anyone know where I can purchase the broiler pieces for my smoker? So far all the bottoms ive found are anywhere from 22 to 32 inches long and don't fit the 15 inch inner barrel width that the broiler bottom sits on. Any assistance is greatly appreciated, I've tried contacting pitboss and have gotten no assistance yet.
Welcome from Texas to the group!
Have you tried contacting pitboss support to see if they have or possibly eBay or Amazon?
Hopefully this helps you 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Have you tried contacting pitboss support to see if they have or possibly eBay or Amazon?

Thank you for the welcome Cowboy. Contacted support via email as the wait on the phone was too long for my liking, but might have to suck it up and wait. Ebay and Amazon have broiler kits but the options they have are too big for my grill. I'll keep the search going and report when I've found something in case anyone has the same issues in the future.

I would like at this site, he may have it but just not shown on other sites

Latest Discussions

Back