Pro 1150V3

teamdata

Media
Reaction score
I just purchased my PB1150PS3 from Lowes a few weeks ago. I'l still learning how to cook on it. However, I see on other controllers that are like the new ones in the 1150PS3 there is a p setting. However, when I start mine up and set to 180deg I don't have the P setting on the menu. Is this not available on the 1150PS3 or I'm I doing something wrong?

This is the menu item that I'm referring to:

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 11.06.06 PM.png

I just purchased my PB1150PS3 from Lowes a few weeks ago. I'l still learning how to cook on it. However, I see on other controllers that are like the new ones in the 1150PS3 there is a p setting. However, when I start mine up and set to 180deg I don't have the P setting on the menu. Is this not available on the 1150PS3 or I'm I doing something wrong?

View attachment 5157
I have no answer for you as I have an 850 w/ older controller.

View attachment 5157
Welcome to the forum. I have the pb1600 elite and your controller looks exactly like mine. Your pic shows the p setting menu. Does it not adjust with the dial? You “should” be able to turn the control dial clockwise to raise the smoke setting and touch the panel to set it. You also should be able to touch the “smoke mode” on the panel to promote more smoke. I do that every time. Good luck!!

Welcome to the forum. I have the pb1600 elite and your controller looks exactly like mine. Your pic shows the p setting menu. Does it not adjust with the dial? You “should” be able to turn the control dial clockwise to raise the smoke setting and touch the panel to set it. You also should be able to touch the “smoke mode” on the panel to promote more smoke. I do that every time. Good luck!!
Thanks for the input @Cagrant3 !!
Hopefully this will help him out 🇺🇸🇺🇸

The picture that I posted was from the web where it shows the menu that is missing from my controller. I do NOT have the P Setting on my menu.

This is what mine looks like

Attachments

• IMG_3311.jpeg
    IMG_3311.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 9
The picture that I posted was from the web where it shows the menu that is missing from my controller. I do NOT have the P Setting on my menu.

This is what mine looks like
Oh wow - clearly that is a problem. Get on the line with customer care. Show em that pic and they’ll send you a new control panel. Just replaced mine (having trouble with wifi & Bluetooth). They’re pretty easy to replace, OR, if you’re in the time window @ Lowe’s, you can wheel the whole thing in for a refund. Did that on my 1st 1600 (full of dents from in-house shipping). Good luck n keep us posted.

Back