Pro series controller

Do some research some of the things I've noticed do my research is different auger motor rpm, ones and different rtd temperature probes (has to do with resistance of the thermistor used). Also overall shape of the controller face. There are wiring schematics a plenty on the web, also in your manuals for the units. And of course welcome to the group.

Everything else work other than that?
I don't won't want to sound snarky but yes. However one of the main features of this controller is wifi/bluetooth control. New control board installed today (3rd one including the original). My router assigns an ip address just fine. But no workable connection either with bluetooth or wifi. Grill is totally manual.

I see two functions of the controller, set/control the temp and send data to app. There are other models that do the first just fine. Why pay for features that do not work?

I don't won't want to sound snarky but yes. However one of the main features of this controller is wifi/bluetooth control. New control board installed today (3rd one including the original). My router assigns an ip address just fine. But no workable connection either with bluetooth or wifi. Grill is totally manual.

I see two functions of the controller, set/control the temp and send data to app. There are other models that do the first just fine. Why pay for features that do not work?
Totally agree with you
I use a INKBIRD on my 820 with no issues 🇺🇸🇨🇱

I bought an INKBIRD IBT-6XS due to it having 6 probes. I can fit 4 briskets on the 1150 so I wanted at least 4 plus since I don't really trust the controller...

Still having bought a grill for almost $300 more than one without wifi is kind of ticking me off..

I bought an INKBIRD IBT-6XS due to it having 6 probes. I can fit 4 briskets on the 1150 so I wanted at least 4 plus since I don't really trust the controller...

Still having bought a grill for almost $300 more than one without wifi is kind of ticking me off..
Don't blame you one bit.
Would you want to sale one of the that don't connect but drives the grill?

Back