Recommend wifi signal booster

Instead of a Wi-Fi extender we use a mesh system. It covers the entire house. Upstairs, main floor and basement and gets excellent coverage several houses away. Mesh is the way to go. There are several different brands out there and they work better than extenders. We have an Eero system from Amazon.

I use the TP-Link Deco Mesh M5 system at my house and it's been awesome. I have one setup in the front of the house, one in the back, and one in the garage. This gets me great coverage all over the house, backyard, and garage/driveway area. I've been using the same setup for the past 4 years without any issues.

Here's a link to it:

Also, there are some great wall mounts available for these to make them hang on the wall/cover the outlets without drilling!

Here's a link to the wall mounts:

Instead of a Wi-Fi extender we use a mesh system. It covers the entire house. Upstairs, main floor and basement and gets excellent coverage several houses away. Mesh is the way to go. There are several different brands out there and they work better than extenders. We have an Eero system from Amazon.
I do use this in my own house but for any new people out there...just know you have no control over which "satellite" your device connects to even though it will make 100% sense a device to connect to the closest one thats not gauranteed. I thought the eero systems were ok...im currently using orbis myself.

Back