Savannah assembly

Craz1

Reaction score
Recently bought the Savannah (my 3rd Pit Boss) Assembly is proving to be very difficult compared to the other two. I am wondering if anyone with the Savannah has tips or tricks. Got frustrated and walked away. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

tip 1 throw instructions away
2 get a beer
3 finish beer get another
4 proceed to find all tools including big hammer
5 unload from box you may need a friend for this if you dont have any they will come once you start smoking meat
6 have a shot and proceed to figure out the assembly
if all fail dig instruction out of trash and sit down have a beer

Recently bought the Savannah (my 3rd Pit Boss) Assembly is proving to be very difficult compared to the other two. I am wondering if anyone with the Savannah has tips or tricks. Got frustrated and walked away. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Probably the most important step. During assembly, don't tighten any of the screws until it's pretty much fully assembled. Make sure you're using the right screws in the right holes. You can use a punch or phillips screw driver to line up holes. Try not to cross thread any of the screws. Might need a light to see some of the holes. Pretty dark in there. Once it's assembled, then you can go around and systematically tighten all the screws.

Probably the most important step. During assembly, don't tighten any of the screws until it's pretty much fully assembled. Make sure you're using the right screws in the right holes. You can use a punch or phillips screw driver to line up holes. Try not to cross thread any of the screws. Might need a light to see some of the holes. Pretty dark in there. Once it's assembled, then you can go around and systematically tighten all the screws.
Great advice Mark

Back