Setting Cooking Temperature

I have a Pro Series Combo Smoker/Gas grill that was bought from Lowes. My temp settings for cooking go from 180, 200, 225, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500. Is there a way to change these preset settings, so if I want to cook at 275 degrees, I can?
You might could change out the controller if it’s that important to you but I don’t know for sure. Might give PBCS a call and see if that is possible before you order one.

You might could change out the controller if it’s that important to you but I don’t know for sure. Might give PBCS a call and see if that is possible before you order one.
I agree. I didn't know some controllers run 25deg incs. Mine does 5 and I was hearing about some at 10.

I have a Pro Series Combo Smoker/Gas grill that was bought from Lowes. My temp settings for cooking go from 180, 200, 225, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500. Is there a way to change these preset settings, so if I want to cook at 275 degrees, I can?
It's the same with my Nav 850. I would like more flexibility in settings but I'm new at this so I assume PB knows those settings are adequate. I guess.

Back