Smoker turning back on after powering off

CasualSmoker

Reaction score
I have a fairly new electric smoker. I smoked some wings and I followed the instructions to power down. I and pressed the power button to let it cool off with the fan and let it go until it shuts itself off. However after 2 or 3 minutes, it turned back on. I then tried this two more times and same result. #1 I was following the directions, #2 This could be a potential fire hazard. I spent a lot of money for me on this and expect better. Customer service seems to be not helpful with anything. Trying to push that it is not warranty and installation. Anyone else have this issue and have a fix?

I have a fairly new electric smoker. I smoked some wings and I followed the instructions to power down. I and pressed the power button to let it cool off with the fan and let it go until it shuts itself off. However after 2 or 3 minutes, it turned back on. I then tried this two more times and same result. #1 I was following the directions, #2 This could be a potential fire hazard. I spent a lot of money for me on this and expect better. Customer service seems to be not helpful with anything. Trying to push that it is not warranty and installation. Anyone else have this issue and have a fix?
What model you got?

Back