Tailgater - Won't stay powered on

PitBoss_Guest

Reaction score
Hi, I trying to use a Tailgater- was told never used, appearance of it supports that. Watched the initial start up video and follwed instructions. When I first plug in it will flash L02 code and then screen goes blank. Hitting the power button after that does nothing, it will not turn on. After unplugging it and waiting 60 seconds before plugging back in it will do the same thing- flash the L02 but unresponsive when hitting power button. It is connected to appropriate power outlet. Not sure where to go from here. Thank you.

Hi, I trying to use a Tailgater- was told never used, appearance of it supports that. Watched the initial start up video and follwed instructions. When I first plug in it will flash L02 code and then screen goes blank. Hitting the power button after that does nothing, it will not turn on. After unplugging it and waiting 60 seconds before plugging back in it will do the same thing- flash the L02 but unresponsive when hitting power button. It is connected to appropriate power outlet. Not sure where to go from here. Thank you.
It’s a programming error code that usually resets itself. Make your fuse is good and all of the connections are plugged in correctly and tight. Then fire it back up and see what you get. Let me know what you find
hopefully this helps you 🇱🇷🇱🇷

Back