Titan over set temp issues

jdwall

Reaction score
Got the new Titan the middle of June and have had over heating issues. Customer care has sent me a new grill temp probe twice thinking that was the problem. I talked to them yesterday and now they think the grill has a control board issue and have passed the problem to the care team above them since they are the section that takes care of that part. They are going to try an over-the-air update to see is that will fix the issue I am having. If that doesn’t work they will send me a new control board. My question is how will I know when the over-the-air update has been done? Since the Titan is so new there are not many post to see about it

Got the new Titan the middle of June and have had over heating issues. Customer care has sent me a new grill temp probe twice thinking that was the problem. I talked to them yesterday and now they think the grill has a control board issue and have passed the problem to the care team above them since they are the section that takes care of that part. They are going to try an over-the-air update to see is that will fix the issue I am having. If that doesn’t work they will send me a new control board. My question is how will I know when the over-the-air update has been done? Since the Titan is so new there are not many post to see about it
There’s gaps that these mods will fill that’ll fix those Titan temperature issues. https://smokeslikeaboss.com/

Attachments

• IMG_1258.jpeg
    IMG_1258.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0636.jpeg
    IMG_0636.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 15
Back