Update for 7-28-24

Jimmy1980

Reaction score
I currently have a pit boss PG109802408184 and I have had major problems with updates before so I'm extremely conscious now. There are alot of bad reviews on the play store in early June however there are a few good reviews as of July 26 has anyone done the most recent update with good results. If so please let me know

I currently have a pit boss PG109802408184 and I have had major problems with updates before so I'm extremely conscious now. There are alot of bad reviews on the play store in early June however there are a few good reviews as of July 26 has anyone done the most recent update with good results. If so please let me know
I just did it today and I had the same problem. You need to go into the app and totally remove the smoker. You will see the pencil on the top right corner of the screen. Once you remove it then you’ll have to remove the app and restart your phone.
Once that’s done reinstall the app and at the same time your smoker needs to be unplugged because you’ll have to start all over and it should on take 30 mins to do the whole process. Just make sure your phone and the smoker are only connected to the 2.4 connection on your router. Once you plug in the smoker and add the app just go through the steps.
Mine stopped again at 22% of the update but my phone was either too close to the smoker or it needed to be connected to the charger. I did both at the same time and it went through because my out let was 20’ away from where I was standing which was 2’ in front of it. I hope some of this helps because I’ve been trouble shooting for the last few days and I did a live chat earlier. They also told me to down load the app LightBlue which helps you out to see if your smoker is connected properly…. The Icon has a fist and it’s blue

Back