Butcher wrapping paper

pawpawjts

Reaction score
Hey guys I was at lowes today o went to the grilling section and they had some peach butcher wrapping paper and it said to use this instead of foil to wrap your meat after a smoke to finish cooking has anyone tried this. I don't know what the cost was I didn't see it but it was a huge role

I get 2 big rolls of heavy-duty foil for half the price of a roll of peach paper.
Thanks I wasn't sure of the price but I have always used foil but from another comment from joesmoke I might try it on brisket after it smokes for 3 or 4 hours

It takes a little longer to cook with paper and even longer if you don't wrap at all. I use foil most of the time but have done the paper, i don't trim at all with the paper as i had a couple on the dryer side when i first tied it. Just my experience

It takes a little longer to cook with paper and even longer if you don't wrap at all. I use foil most of the time but have done the paper, i don't trim at all with the paper as i had a couple on the dryer side when i first tied it. Just my experience
Thanks for the advice I might wrap it all towards the end of a brisket cook but think I'll probably stick with foil on the butts.thanks and merry Christmas

Back