Got a 1600 pro elite 2 weeks ago and need convincing to keep

Welcome from Texas to the group and your input 🇺🇸🇺🇸
Thank you sir! My cook last night was absolutely perfect. I'm very happy with this purchase. Doing two turkeys for "friendsgiving" this weekend. I did buy some smoke tubes to add some more smokey flavor.
I get it with the OP and I hate it for him. Some units are just going to have problems and sometimes it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It's inevitable. My buddy bought a brand new bronco a year ago and the engine blew in the first 3 months. I'm not selling my 3 fords because of it.

All customer service does is make you feel that it's your fault that their crappy grills don't work as they should
Sounds like you had a bad Service Rep. I would have asked to speak to someone else. I have had an issue with my vertical and received a new controller within a week with zero hassle. On my KC Combo I had a probe go dead and they expedited two new ones right away. My experiences with CS have been stellar but clearly your mileage may vary. Sorry you are swapping out but would love to se a comparison of the Traeger to the Pit Boss in terms of quality and functionality.

Back