No smoke to smoker

that the nature of pellet smokers other than dropping the temp for longer cook time the tube is the way to go

I’ve tried everything including leaving it on the smoker setting. Still no real smoke getting to cabinet
I see huge amounts of smoke coming up through the hopper. Help!!!
This is a trick I use with the smoke tube to get a true wood smoked flavor. Fill the smoke tube 1/2 inch with pellets then 2 inches of wood chips of you flavor choice and pack the tube combination as tight as you can. Repeat with the 1/2 inch of pellets then wood chips as many cycles as you want in the tube. Lite the first pellets on the end of the tube and let them really get going (important) then put the tube in the smoker before adding your meat.

This is a trick I use with the smoke tube to get a true wood smoked flavor. Fill the smoke tube 1/2 inch with pellets then 2 inches of wood chips of you flavor choice and pack the tube combination as tight as you can. Repeat with the 1/2 inch of pellets then wood chips as many cycles as you want in the tube. Lite the first pellets on the end of the tube and let them really get going (important) then put the tube in the smoker before adding your meat.
I layer as well

Latest Discussions

Back