Replacement hot pot

Hdemmon446

Media
Reaction score
I have a pitboss 1100 and the hotpot has rusted so I purchased a replacement one that is all stainless steal so it would last longer. My problem is that ever company that makes a replacement lookes nothing like my original even though it lists it specifically for my model. Anyone tried replacing it yet? 20230926_210003.jpg

I have a pitboss 1100 and the hotpot has rusted so I purchased a replacement one that is all stainless steal so it would last longer. My problem is that ever company that makes a replacement lookes nothing like my original even though it lists it specifically for my model. Anyone tried replacing it yet?View attachment 4683
From the looks of it, it is the same part but the igniter sleeve was rusted in and you’ll have to dig that out before installing the new one.

I have a Lexington Pit Boss.. I bought a stainless steel pot like thee one pictured from Amazon (

QuliMetal 304 Stainless Steel) . It works great. No problems. The screw to tighten the ignitor is in a different place but no problem. Very happy I bought it and would recommend to anyone.

Back