APP update

Besides that love the PB put briskets on at 10pm and go to bed wake up next morning around 7 internal temp is always 140-145 then I turn it up from 180 to 230 and finish it off…I am old school and when I got this I said no way this will be like a stick burner and it is I get incredible smoke ring and smoke flavor plus set and forget plus the grill aspect and just made these.
Those drumsticks look excellent. Yeah I'm lovin my Pitt Boss grill. The app, for me is basically a novelty. It's pretty cool watching what my grill is doing from the other side of town, and being able to raise or lower the temp, and shut it down if needed. What I been doing lately on the long cooks is start about 7am to 10pm with a smoke tube, then wrap and stick in the oven overnight, while I sleep.

Those drumsticks look excellent. Yeah I'm lovin my Pitt Boss grill. The app, for me is basically a novelty. It's pretty cool watching what my grill is doing from the other side of town, and being able to raise or lower the temp, and shut it down if needed. What I been doing lately on the long cooks is start about 7am to 10pm with a smoke tube, then wrap and stick in the oven overnight, while I sleep.
Interesting method that’s some good rest time

Back