Controller upgrade?

Timjk69

Media
Reaction score
Hi all. New forum member here. Looking to upgrade the controller on my Austin XL. Looks like the Rec Tec isn't going to happen so my next choice is the Pellet Pro. Question is I've seen the Pellet Pro wireless model on a couple sites for around $60.00, could this be legit?
Thanks
Tim

Hi all. New forum member here. Looking to upgrade the controller on my Austin XL. Looks like the Rec Tec isn't going to happen so my next choice is the Pellet Pro. Question is I've seen the Pellet Pro wireless model on a couple sites for around $60.00, could this be legit?
Thanks
Tim
Welcome to the group!!
You might be best off to get advice from support
I’ve seen guys try upgrades with parts from other places and wind up in failure mode.
Hopefully this helps you 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Thanks
Tim
I believe Pit Boss has a WIFI controller now for the Austin xl reach out to them 877 303 3134 option 2.

Thanks
Tim
No...that is not a Legit deal.....I called the Pellet Pro people to check and they said that it a scam.

Back