Hi Everyone.

Bald-1

Media
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've wanted a Pellet Grill for a while now but WOW they are expensive. My neighbor curbed a good liking one the other day, so I rolled into my Tinker Shop to see why it was curbed. I tore it down and found some minor stuff. The big problem was the pellet feed auger was completely jammed up with old wet and swollen pellets and would not move. It took some work but I got it freed up and cleaned out and put it back together. Now I've added an expensive pellet grill to my BBQ shack.
1687208282604.png

Hi everyone. I've wanted a Pellet Grill for a while now but WOW they are expensive. My neighbor curbed a good liking one the other day, so I rolled into my Tinker Shop to see why it was curbed. I tore it down and found some minor stuff. The big problem was the pellet feed auger was completely jammed up with old wet and swollen pellets and would not move. It took some work but I got it freed up and cleaned out and put it back together. Now I've added an expensive pellet grill to my BBQ shack.
View attachment 4231
Fantastic find! WOW!

View attachment 4231
There’s gold in them thar curbs.
Now and then.

Welcome to the forum! That's awesome on the smoker find! Let us know what you think when cook on it!

Back