Lost bluetooth password, is there a reset button somewhere?

This is as far as I can get trying to access the grill via Bluetooth. WiFi isn't connected at all. IT light when I took this screenshot was blinking and there's no way for it to connect to WiFi due to the fact that the password is changed at the gateway from what it was before.
I'd call the Flame Tec number @ 888-503-8702

More likely need to push and hold a button combo while powered to do a factory reset.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for is some sort of button combo to hold down while I turn on the grill or something that will just erase everything so I can start over. I've been on chat with Pitboss and they have elevated the issue to leadership, according to what I was told at the end of the session and now I'm waiting to hear back from them on this subject. Thank you all for your time on this.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for is some sort of button combo to hold down while I turn on the grill or something that will just erase everything so I can start over. I've been on chat with Pitboss and they have elevated the issue to leadership, according to what I was told at the end of the session and now I'm waiting to hear back from them on this subject. Thank you all for your time on this.
I'd still call flametec - they are the ones that supply the control boards to PB. They design the HW and Firmware. You have nothing to lose and you may have your solution faster.

Back