Temperature probes

PitBoss_Guest

Reaction score
Hello pit boss forum,
I have the Pitboss PB 850 PS2. It’s a great smoker and I’ve had great success with it so far. My question is regarding the temperature probes in the app. I am using three of the
four probes on the smoker and they are registering on the smokers interface. The problem is I can only view two probes on the app. If I want to see the temperature of the third probe, I have to physically go outside and look at it. Is there a way to add more probes to the app so I can see the temperature of all four probes on the app?
Thank you,
Adam

Hello pit boss forum,
I have the Pitboss PB 850 PS2. It’s a great smoker and I’ve had great success with it so far. My question is regarding the temperature probes in the app. I am using three of the
four probes on the smoker and they are registering on the smokers interface. The problem is I can only view two probes on the app. If I want to see the temperature of the third probe, I have to physically go outside and look at it. Is there a way to add more probes to the app so I can see the temperature of all four probes on the app?
Thank you,
Adam
My controller has 3 probes and the only way I can see them is to look before you select the smoker it shows all 3 on that screen after it is open I only see 2 of them

Latest Discussions

Back