Combo Grill Propane Side issues

Baygolf

Reaction score
Enjoying my new combo, Pit boss pellet grill. Having issues with leakage from the propane hose coupling to the tank, have changed the tank out twice however, still leaking. around the coupling was able to seed it one time and do the burn off on the new grill. Have checked the hose and there are no kinks or an apparent blockage. I’m wondering if it’s a regulator issue. Also igniter does not work. Suggestions?

Check your connection on the igniter
If it’s good the do a ohms test on it
Change the regulator
They do fail.
Mix water with dishwashing liquid and spray all the the connections on the hose and regulator
Hopefully this helps you 🇺🇸🇨🇱

Thank you so much for the quick response clean the connection with a lint free cloth which helps seat the connection into the propane tank. It worked as for the igniter on meter does not register so I must have a faulty igniter. Manual lights OK. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the quick response clean the connection with a lint free cloth which helps seat the connection into the propane tank. It worked as for the igniter on meter does not register so I must have a faulty igniter. Manual lights OK. Thanks again.
You’re more than welcome 🇨🇱🇺🇸

Back