Err Display

OBsCorner

Media
Reaction score
pb.jpg
Got this error at the end of a cook. Hoping a new temp probe will fix the problem. I vacuumed out the burner area and it's clean. Auger works until the Err message pops back up. The temp probe has been cleaned but didn't make a difference. I've ordered a new one.

View attachment 10268Got this error at the end of a cook. Hoping a new temp probe will fix the problem. I vacuumed out the burner area and it's clean. Auger works until the Err message pops back up. The temp probe has been cleaned but didn't make a difference. I've ordered a new one.
Err for the fan and ignitor?

Nicely done. Thanks for sharing your experience; it might help another out sometime. Especially this:
A lesson learned for sure. To access the ignitor I propped the smoker on the a/c unit, locking the rear wheels. I had to crawl underneath to be able to change it. About like working underneath a vehicle. This old man (65) is still stiff haha. It is a vertical smoker. What I should have done is turn it upside down after emptying the pellets and removing the chimney.

Back