Just Got My First PB Pellet Grill Today

pearlheartgtr

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been grilling and smoking for years and picked up a 700T1 from Tractor Supply on discount today (was the floor model and moved outside a few days ago to make room for the winter clothes). I'm going to buy the upgraded controller as soon as I get my 10% code texted to me (been waiting 2 hours so far). Tomorrow is burn in and a couple of slabs of St. Louis' will be the inaugural cook later in the week. Before this grill, I've been using an MES 30 and a Weber kettle for the past 15 years.

Welcome from On-ta-rio, 🇨🇦! Like you, I have been smoking meat for over 10 years. I started on a home built reverse floww stick burner, then added a Weber Smoky Mountain, then added a small Country Smokers pellet smoker that we mainly take camping. Once I got a taste of the convenience with the pellet smoker, I got a Pit Boss Titan for my 65th Birthday this summer! Life is good!
I did four racks of Baby Back ribs yesterday then a couple of briskets overnight last night! They are still going now after 13 1/2 hours. It is Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and I got to keep the family fed!!
I wasn’t brave enough to try smoking a whole turkey yet. That will go in the oven! I did a couple of whole chickens for a test run and they turned out great…..so who knows, maybe next year! Enjoy your Pit Boss!

Welcome from On-ta-rio, 🇨🇦! Like you, I have been smoking meat for over 10 years. I started on a home built reverse floww stick burner, then added a Weber Smoky Mountain, then added a small Country Smokers pellet smoker that we mainly take camping. Once I got a taste of the convenience with the pellet smoker, I got a Pit Boss Titan for my 65th Birthday this summer! Life is good!
I did four racks of Baby Back ribs yesterday then a couple of briskets overnight last night! They are still going now after 13 1/2 hours. It is Canadian Thanksgiving this weekend and I got to keep the family fed!!
I wasn’t brave enough to try smoking a whole turkey yet. That will go in the oven! I did a couple of whole chickens for a test run and they turned out great…..so who knows, maybe next year! Enjoy your Pit Boss!
Smoked turkey - JUST DO IT!! You’ll never go back!! 🍻

Hi!

I've been grilling and smoking for years and picked up a 700T1 from Tractor Supply on discount today (was the floor model and moved outside a few days ago to make room for the winter clothes). I'm going to buy the upgraded controller as soon as I get my 10% code texted to me (been waiting 2 hours so far). Tomorrow is burn in and a couple of slabs of St. Louis' will be the inaugural cook later in the week. Before this grill, I've been using an MES 30 and a Weber kettle for the past 15 years.
Welcome to the club & happy smokin’! 🍻

Back