New too the Pit Boss family

Northern Fuzz

Reaction score
I purchased a Pro Series 1150 from Lowe's a few weeks ago and I'm looking forward to some great cooks in the future. In the installation of the grill, after putting the legs on and turning the grill over onto it's legs, it seems like the rear right leg is a little higher than it should be, so it is a little wobbly. The bottom shelf went in with no problem, so I would think everything should be correct. Is there any thing I need to loosen, then retighten, to get it to level out?

Thank you for and help and look forward to reading the forum to keep up with the Pit Boss family.

I purchased a Pro Series 1150 from Lowe's a few weeks ago and I'm looking forward to some great cooks in the future. In the installation of the grill, after putting the legs on and turning the grill over onto it's legs, it seems like the rear right leg is a little higher than it should be, so it is a little wobbly. The bottom shelf went in with no problem, so I would think everything should be correct. Is there any thing I need to loosen, then retighten, to get it to level out?

Thank you for and help and look forward to reading the forum to keep up with the Pit Boss family.
Congratulations on your new purchase!
Just a quick question
Are they the same length ?
You might taking it back off and reinstalling it 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Back