Pit Boss 1600 Pro Series won't connect to 64GHz wifi. Had to return it!!

I feel your pain. Can't get firmware to update. Disabled the 5ghz on my ATT router. Still not able to update firmware. Bought a dedicated 2.4ghz router. Plugged it into an ethernet port. Able to see my 2.4ghz network. PB app said connected to 2.4ghz router, but when I login to router can't see the PB MAC address. PB support has been a waste of time. My firmware level is d60. PB support tells me that is your problem you need to be on d62. Waited for OTA (Over the Air) update that was promised by PB support. That never happened. Beyond frustrated.

I feel your pain. Can't get firmware to update. Disabled the 5ghz on my ATT router. Still not able to update firmware. Bought a dedicated 2.4ghz router. Plugged it into an ethernet port. Able to see my 2.4ghz network. PB app said connected to 2.4ghz router, but when I login to router can't see the PB MAC address. PB support has been a waste of time. My firmware level is d60. PB support tells me that is your problem you need to be on d62. Waited for OTA (Over the Air) update that was promised by PB support. That never happened. Beyond frustrated.

I am very disappointed with this malfunction of PB's equipment. If I wanted to spend all my time checking the temp, I'd just get a new stick grill. The problem is their problem, they need to stand behind their equipment and make sure these grills are upgradable and work the way they advertise them. I went ahead and kept it because I was going to do what you've done, but obviously, I might as well keep my money. Appreciate your input!

Back