VST, or variable smoker technology

nav39

Reaction score
Hello,

As far as I can determine the Pit Boss Elite series 6 is the only Pit Boss Vertical smoker with VSF. Are there any plans to
include VFS in future models that are smaller? The elite looks very nice, but it is too large from my needs.

Thanks

nav39

Hello,

As far as I can determine the Pit Boss Elite series 6 is the only Pit Boss Vertical smoker with VSF. Are there any plans to
include VFS in future models that are smaller? The elite looks very nice, but it is too large from my needs.

Thanks

nav39
Welcome from Texas to the group!!
Maybe someone else can help you on this one but you have the right mindset for sure.
I tell people whatever suits your needs
I have the 820 and it serves me well 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Hello,

Thanks

nav39
It’s the only one labeled as VST. The newer models have what they are calling a “HYBRID” controller that does the same thing. PSettings on the smoke (S/L/180°) dial settings and PID on all the other dial setting temperature.

This is best controller that Pit Boss currently has available

I posted a video somewhere on the forum about one. They look awesome. At this time I believe it is the only one with VST. They don’t even have them at Lowe’s yet but you can order one on the Lowe’s website. They are very pricey but they look awesome.

Back