🔥 What's Smoking/Cooking on your Pit Boss?

Pulled off at 205, probe tender . Let it steam off and added some tallow and put in cooler. Rested for 4 hours. Turned out killer. Everyone loved it. Was moist and not dry at all. Pics don’t do it justice. Not bad for the first one. Pitboss ran perfect and app worked flawlessly once I got it to update. Happy
Outstanding! Happy the crowd loved it!

Looks great and nice smoke ring!
Pulled off at 205, probe tender . Let it steam off and added some tallow and put in cooler. Rested for 4 hours. Turned out killer. Everyone loved it. Was moist and not dry at all. Pics don’t do it justice. Not bad for the first one. Pitboss ran perfect and app worked flawlessly once I got it to update. Happy

The smoked baked beans were a hit. Here's the video and recipe if anyone wants it.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.jpeg
    IMG_0830.jpeg
    379.5 KB · Views: 3
Slab-o-ribs and 3 tenderloins for lunch today. My wife has a plan for the loins. She has the crockpot out and asked me to smoke them for an hour or so, then bring them in.....

I didnt ask. Ive found waiting to find out is less time consuming than hearing about it...😂🤣😂🤣

View attachment 10006
Are you married to my wife???

Outstanding!

So im not alone?

A simple short sentence explanation turns into the Gettysburg address....🤣😂🤣😂
No offense to the ladies here but it has to be a chromosomal thing. A response to a Yes/no morphs into a deep analysis of the issue at hand
Each
And
Every
Single
Time

No offense to the ladies here but it has to be a chromosomal thing. A response to a Yes/no morphs into a deep analysis of the issue at hand
Each
And
Every
Single

So im not alone?

A simple short sentence explanation turns into the Gettysburg address....🤣😂🤣😂
The absolute worst question you can ask is how was your day...

Latest Discussions

Back