🔥 What's Smoking/Cooking on your Pit Boss?

Making ribs to bring for coworkers tomorrow. My girlfriend has been talking up my Ribs at our work. She asked me to make some to share with her department at lunch. So these are 3 racks of St. Louis ribs with Kosmos Q Honey killer bee rub, Kingsford Hickory pellets. Running at 225. Also making our secret cornbread recipe to go with them.
20230604_104652.jpg
20230604_135100.jpg

Last edited:
Making ribs to bring for coworkers tomorrow. My girlfriend has been talking up my Ribs at our work. She asked me to make some to share with her department at lunch. So these are 3 racks of St. Louis ribs with Kosmos Q Honey killer bee rub, Kingsford Hickory pellets. Running at 225. Also making our secret cornbread recipe to go with them.View attachment 4149
The 1600 is running really steady today and only around 10 degrees difference to the set temp. I wonder why it's so close today. Normally it's off by about 30 degrees for the same weather conditions
Screenshot_20230604_111319.jpg

Last edited:
Today I’m working on some pork ribs and a Turkey breast. I haven’t tried a turkey breast yet, but hopefully it will turn out great! Any tips?View attachment 4176
I use Montreal chicken seasoning and run the smoker at 325 degrees. Someone mentioned corn starch will make the skin crispy.

I decided to smoke the thin sliced beef ribs I got from Sam’s Club
2 hrs as is at 225 with smoke sticks
Tossed in aluminum foil pan with cover for 1 hour with rub mixed in @ 225
Mixed in BBQ sauce and more rub recovered for half hour and done
Turned back the PB to 170 and let them sit to dinner time
Pretty good
IMG_7186.jpeg
IMG_7187.jpeg

Back