Pit Boss Ultimate Griddle vs Blackstone Griddle - Side by Side Comparison

thanks for posting .I owne a blackstone and love the thing .but I do say the PB looks somuch more refined the cost would kill it for me and I often use every inch of my griddle so size matters and black stone has all kinds of options like air fryers you name it

I've been drooling over the Pit Boss ultimate 5 burner. But can't justify getting a new griddle, I have a Blacksone 36 inch that works perfectly fine. Plus I have my eye set on an offset smoker so not going to pull the trigger.
What offset you looking at?

What offset you looking at?
I really haven't settled on one I'm just starting to look around. It kind of sucks because I won't be happy with a small beginner one. So I'm jumping in with both feet. Looking for one in the 3-4k range. I know it's crazy but that's how I am, it will force me to learn. I love a challenge!

I use my black stone at least 1 a week it get moved to the garage in winter
Straight up my Blackstone has been an excellent piece of equipment from breakfasts to supper preparation.
Many in our family have one. A couple years ago my son in law was charcoaling chicken and had fire flare ups continuously, so I suggest we use his Blackstone. Worked well to keep things hot until the flame flare ups subsided.
Yes…fatty chicken that should have been trimmed a bit beforehand.

I've had a strong urge for the 36 for the past year. Just not sure I'd use it enough to justify having it. My discada needs to get more use first I guess
Well needed seafoam and a tube for my moms bicycle so off to wally world I go. I always check the charcoal/grill section while there and they had the blackstone 36 with lid for 297. So it along with some accessories came home with me.

Well needed seafoam and a tube for my moms bicycle so off to wally world I go. I always check the charcoal/grill section while there and they had the blackstone 36 with lid for 297. So it along with some accessories came home with me.
Sweet you will love it. I have the 36 and I'm glad I have the extra room.

The 36" Blackstone is as versatile for cooking as anything I've ever used. I do stuffed mushrooms on it, stir fry, steaks, veggies, burgers, dogs, and I even use it as a fryer. Set a disposable aluminum pan on it and put enough oil in it to shallow fry. I've done fish, shrimp, pork steaks, mushrooms, and chicken tenders.

The 36" Blackstone is as versatile for cooking as anything I've ever used. I do stuffed mushrooms on it, stir fry, steaks, veggies, burgers, dogs, and I even use it as a fryer. Set a disposable aluminum pan on it and put enough oil in it to shallow fry. I've done fish, shrimp, pork steaks, mushrooms, and chicken tenders.
It’s a great go to device
Even better since about everyone in the family has one it’s easy to recruit volunteer chefs during a get together

Latest Discussions

Back