🔥 What's Smoking/Cooking on your Pit Boss?

B21F2EB3-5345-4FF6-B6C8-2FD492A07167.jpeg

Sorry above photo was mine. Still getting hang of posting on here. This is my first post. The above photo is Labor Day. I have a couple young grandkids who refuse to eat any red meat because they are vegetarians. Hence the chicken, yes I am well aware vegetarians don’t eat chicken, but they don’t.
Welcome! Yes, fix this problem while they are young!

Sorry above photo was mine. Still getting hang of posting on here. This is my first post. The above photo is Labor Day. I have a couple young grandkids who refuse to eat any red meat because they are vegetarians. Hence the chicken, yes I am well aware vegetarians don’t eat chicken, but they don’t.
Welcome to the club

I was doing a 1 hour cook of some chicken wings @ 400 degres and my PB Pro Series Elite started smoking from the hopper. After cleaning out the hopper, and calling PB, who did nothing about my problem, but did make it clear the Louisiana Grills vertical smoker is a better built smoker. I found that to be a little weird. So last night I started over (with fresh new pellets in the hopper), to smoke a whole chicken. The temp raised to around 143 degrees and then started dropping. So once again I called PB and this time I was told that they would be sending me a new auger motor, and a new control panel after receiving approval from one of their supervisors for the control panel.

I completed the cook with my Traeger Ironwood XL. PB needs to get it together!!
IMG_6257.jpeg
IMG_6246.jpeg
IMG_6248.jpeg
IMG_6249.jpeg
IMG_6250.jpeg

Latest Discussions

Back