I'm gonna be a daddy...again.

jaykav

Media
Reaction score
So haven't posted much lately but with the news I'll prob be posting even less. Good luck on everyone's holiday smokes...so far i only have a pastrami planned for thanksgiving and I am going to try a nice long sous vide rest. I'll try to post some pics during that time.

Glad I don't have to worry bout my wife havin another kid. I'd have to stop smoking and grilling.
With each one of our kids I lost a restaurant that we liked to eat at. She got sick and we've never been able to go in those places since.

Bummer, so far that hasnt happened to my mrs. but i guess we'll see what adventures number 2 brings. Ill be 44 when he/she is born though...talk about whoops lol

Ooopsy-Baby?

I guess you can call it that...we had planned for 2 when we met but then the mrs changed her mind...couldnt pull rank on that one lol so came to terms with only one...even last week we were literally talking bout getting tubes tied or me getting my boys sniped not even knowing she was already pregnant...so overall were happy but we also had plans coming up that are just shot to hell now :ROFLMAO:.

Latest Discussions

Back